We have compiled a list of 10 Best PlayStation 4 Games You Will Love to Play – Best Games 2018 – you’ll be excited for. All the games played on PS4 and PS4 Pro. So that, we collected games features, character and more, help you know which game worth your while. Check best PlayStation 4 games here-
10 Best PlayStation 4 Games You Will Love to Play – Best Games 2018
1. Far Cry 5
The Hope County, Montana, and the Eden’s Gate. Stand up to the cult’s leader, Joseph Seed, his siblings, the Heralds, and spark the fires of resistance, will release your besieged community. From the savage mountain forest to the hamlet of Fall’s End, You can freely explore Montana’s rivers, lands, and the sky, with added customized weapons and vehicles. furthermore, create your own pathway through a world that reacts to your decision. Furthermore, you will find your own way to thrive, survive, and beat back the forces of domination. A top game among best PlayStation 4 Games.
- Explore the calm rivers, lands, and sky of Hope County, Montana.
- Spark the fires of resistance against The Project at Eden’s Gate.
- Destroy the countryside with iconic vehicles and weapons.
- Face the enemy with memorable townsfolk and specialized animals.
- Customize your character and free to go in any direction.
- Play solo or with a friend in co-op mode.
2.God of War
God of War is the best game in the series till date. With a quite fascinating father and son story, together with, some of the most creative design. Amazingly, a fulfilling combat system makes this game one of the best PlayStation 4 games and an essential buy for gamer having PS4.
- A New Beginning — His vengeance against the gods of Olympus far behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the lands of Norse Gods and monsters. In this ruthless, merciless world that he must battle to stay alive, and teach his son to do the same.
- Second Chances — As an adviser and guardian to a son determined to earn his esteem, Kratos is faced with an unforeseen opening to master the rage that has defined him. He hopes to make amends for the shortcomings of his precedent.
- Midgard and Beyond — Set within the untamed forests, mountains, and realms of Norse lore, God of War features a distinctly new setting with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods
- Vicious, Physical Combat — With an intimate, over-the-shoulder free camera that brings the action closer than ever, combat in God of War is up close, frenetic, and unflinching. Kratos’ ax —powerful, magic and multi-faceted – is a brutal weapon as well as a versatile tool for exploration.
3.Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
To celebrate its 30th year it has been bundled twelve Street Fighter titles, covering a huge chunk of franchise history. Together with, arcade-perfect ports of 12 incredible entries from Street Fighter when it is considered untouchable, Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is an essential buy for battle lovers. Every journey starts with its own step. Overall, the concept and compilation of work and drawings will make you enjoyed a lot.
4.Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
From critically acclaimed developers Naughty Dog comes the first standalone adventure in UNCHARTED franchise history led by fan-favorite character, Chloe Frazer, who travel across the world with Nadine Ross in search of an ancient treasure. On the whole, to recover a legendary artefact and keep it away from a ruthless war profiteer, Chloe Frazer must enlist the aid of prominent mercenary, Nadine Ross.
The Lost Legacy is beautiful and wild with a never experienced manner. Additionally, the Lost Legacy will come with access to UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End Multiplayer and Survival modes. Most importantly, the game takes complete advantage of 4K visuals and HDR with PS4 Pro.