Google Assistant can do almost everything online for you and you’ve been a big fan of it. You can find the smart assistant on computers, tablets, smart speakers, and many other Smart devices. Also, Google Assistant is available on every Smartphone running on Android. The Assistant can be quite helpful in your daily life because It can schedule your tasks, help you search, and play music among other things.
Google Assistant ideally pops up when you long press your home button. Some phone manufacturers have also provided a special button for it that usually situated on a side of the phone for convenience. But sometimes your Assistant pops up from your pocket, also starts responding to the TV voice. This can be very annoying, specifically when you are busy doing important. In the situation, you want to stop it for a while. Secondly, you may be concerned about your privacy and a somewhere in feared thinking that your phone is listening to everything you say.
How to turn off Google Assistant
Turning off Google Assistant completely on any of your devices is quite easy.
Follow the below steps:
- Open the ‘Google app‘ on your smartphone.
- Tap on More at the right side at the bottom of your phone’s screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Google Assistant.
- Scroll down to Assistant and tap on Phone. You can select other devices that you have listed where you want to turn it off.
- Tap the Assistant’s trigger to disable it.
Now you can check whether it has been deactivated.
- Google tests Global Media Controls play button for Chrome
- Smart speaker could help when you’re experiencing cardiac arrest