After a long wait, finally, Chairman and managing directors of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani has announced the Jio Fibre broadband service commercially. The roll-out of the Jio Broadband services happened on September 5. Now Jio Fibre is officially available in 1600 cities of India as Reliance promised earlier. The Jio Fiber plans are also revealed now.
In the event, Ambani provided a glimpse of the internet speed and announce the Jio Fiber plans. The various Jio Fibre plans have been launched with the speed of 100Mbps to 1Gbps and the pricing from Rs. 699 to Rs. 8499 per month. Along with the Jio broadband, there are other services also comprising with Jio Fibre Plans.
With the announcement of Jio Fibre services on September 5, companies introduced various launching offers. Also, the Jio Fiber plans are launching with a monthly, a quarterly, half-yearly and annual subscription plans.
Let’s get details of Jio Fiber plans the introductory offers-
Jio Fiber Plans
- The basic Jio Fiber plan has called ‘Bronze‘, which is offering 100Mbps of internet speed with 100GB monthly data for Rs. 699 a month. The Jio Bronze plan will be available for the customers with a one-time payment of Rs. 2500 as a deposit charge. Out of this amount, Rs. 1500 is a security deposit and Rs. 1000 is a non-refundable installation charge. As an introductory offer company is offering an extra 50GB of data along with the unlimited data of 100GB with this plan. After finishing the data limit, you will get the speed of 1mbps. This 1Mbps speed is applicable on all Jio Fiber prepaid recharge plans.
- Next plan of Rs. 849, which is also called ‘Silver‘. This plan will provide 200GB of high-speed data with 100Mbps of internet speed. The additional 200GB is also being offered under the introductory offer.
- Third Jio Fiber plan of Rs. 1299, called ‘Gold‘ offers 500GB of monthly data with the speed of 250Mbps. In the offer, Jio is giving free 200GB data with this plan.
- Another plan in the list is of Rs. 2499, called ‘Diamond‘. This Jio Fibre plan is offering 1250GB of monthly data with a speed of 500Mbps. There are also 250GB of free data for six months as a part of the introductory offer.
- Next, the ‘Platinum’ plan is one of the plan providing 1Gbps of speed with 2500GB data. The monthly charge for this plan is Rs. 3999.
- The biggest Jio Fiber plan, called ‘Titanium‘ is offering 1Gbps of speed with 5000GB of data. The Plan is priced Rs. 8499 per month.
Other Jio Fiber services
All the Jio Fiber prepaid plans will also provide free voice benefits and TV video calling. The other services provided in the plans are- ‘Zero-Latency’ gaming and home networking.
Platinum and Titanium plans are also providing VR access, first-day first-show movies, and some special sports contents.
Jio Fiber Welcome offer
Jio is combining home Gateway devices and a Jio 4K set-top box, which will be free for all the Jio Fiber plans. Along with basic launch plan subscription, users will get 3 months of free access to JioSaavn and JioCinema.
Also, who opt the Silver plan, will get 3 months of OTT apps subscription. However, the company didn’t reveal complete details about it.
Next, Gold, Diamond and Platinum Jio Fibre plan subscriber will get a free annual subscription of OTT apps.
How to register for Jio Fibre connection
You can now Register for Jio Fibre on Jio official website. The registration link is there for both, a new Jio Fibre connection, and to upgrade the existing connection.